- BlogOur Thoughts
- Our Team
- Contact UsWe’re Waiting
Call One Salon today to book your appointment for Prom.
$100 Prom Special
Includes Prom Hair Styling and Airbrush Makeup.
($100 is based on 1 hour service time. Lashes are an additional $20)
What is BB Cream and Where’d it come from?
All of us have seen BB Cream commercials as well as make up aisles stocked with this product in various brands.
BB Cream stands for blemish balm in Korea however here in the western part of the world we call it Beauty Balm.
This is an all in one product that replaces the need of moisturizer, serum, primer, foundation and even powder. Depending on how you like your overall makeup to appear.
BB Cream was made in the 1960’s in Germany by a dermatologist. Then in 1985 it swept through South Korea and Japan as one of their biggest retail products.
Benefits of BB Cream: smooths out skin tone, brightens, hydrates, includes SPF30.
May 9, 2013 One Salon will be hosting our first ever Glo Minerals and Peel Night from 6-8pm.
Sign up now for a complimentary peel. This is our red carpet peel that tightens and tones your face. Leaving your face refreshed and clean.
Afterwards we’ll enhance your skin even more with a makeup application using our high definition Glo Minerals makeup.
Spots are limited so call today to reserve your time and for more details about our products. 630-587-0111
Check out our new highlights by Scruples.
Scruples has an exclusive Protective Barrier Complex (PBX) added to the color. PBX has a blend of 4 essential ingredients – Mucopolysaccharides, UV Absorbers, Hydrolyzed Proteins, and Silicone Conditioners.
Mucoplysaccharides- Adds moisture binding qualities to keep hair flexible, shiny and healthy.
UV Absorbers- Protects hair from sun ray damage
Hydrolyzed Proteins- Providing hair with body, volume, and strength.
Silicone Conditioners- Promoting shine for conditioned and healthy hair.
- Make sure your hair is 100% dry. Damp hair causes breakage!
- Use a heat resistant comb.
- Apply heat resistant product throughout your hair before applying heat. We recommend you try Orchid Oil, Moroccan Oil, or Crack. All available at One Salon 🙂
- Finish your hair with hairspray or a wax for a more messy look.
- Unless you have very coarse curly hair never use the highest setting on your iron.
We are now offering Individual Eyelash Novalash Extensions!!
There are many benefits in choosing individual lash extensions. Lash extensions are waterproof, hypoallergenic, no clumps and create 24/7 glamorous eyes. The process takes 60-90 minutes and your result is weightless, thick and beautiful lashes. A lash cycle lasts 10-12 weeks and our lashes are typically applied to a mature lash of 5-6 weeks old making your lash extensions last anywhere from 5-8 weeks depending on that lashes individual cycle.
Come in today for a consultation with our lash specialist Christy Burns (630) 631-6329
$180 Full Glamour Set
$130 Natural Set
Follow up Appointments:
$40 at 2 Weeks
$55 at 3 weeks
$70 at 4 weeks
$90 at 5 weeks
$110 at 6 weeks
Flawless Skin is everyone’s dream..Glo Minerals makes it a reality.
Glo Minerals is a uniquely formulated skin care line. The makeup is made up of pharmaceutical-grade ingredients, natural high-pigment minerals and the power of antioxidants. This then gives Glo Minerals the ability to cover and help correct and protect your skin.
- Bright Lines = Awaken your eyes with pops of color. Use a fun thin liner or electric shadow (with eyes so bold be sure to tone down cheek and lip look)
- Bang Bang = Springs biggest statement is a bold, blunt bang.
- Bends = Not quite straight, not quite a curl instead create a simple wave.
- Great Arches = Brows that frame your face are a timeless classic. Get them waxed and be sure to use your wonder brow.
certifiably organic haircolor
- 100% Gray coverage
- Zero fadage
- Reconstructive color
- Sulfate & gluten free
- No parabens
Devoted to the research and production of sustainability, all-natural products, All-Nutrient uses revolutionary ingredients of natural origin. Made with a certified organic base of Rainforest Pequi, active Keratin proteins, and Rapeseed complex, All-Nutrient delivers shinier, more vibrant, long lasting haircolor. Natural amino acids, certified organic oils, vitamins and minerals rebuild and support the hair’s structure from within.
Saturday March 16th from 6-8pm
Hosted by: Ami Christianson, Julie Fowler, and Christy Burns
Located at One Salon and Bridal Company
930 West Main St
Saint Charles, Il 60174
- Spring makeup trends, complimentary application and samples! Learn from an artist.
- Check out fashion trends from Park Lane’s new spring line!
- Martinis and hor d’oeuvres
5 raffles including: one door prize, a gift for bringing friends, a present for who wears the most green, and two more surprise raffles!!!!