- BlogOur Thoughts
- Our Team
- Contact UsWe’re Waiting
1. You can get away with not wearing pants, like, ever. Hat tip to all the skirts and dresses of the world.
2. And speaking of clothes, men pretty much just have pants, shirts, and ties. You’ve got capes and jumpsuits and minis and crop tops and midi-pants and—well, it’s a party in your closet.
3. You can grow a human!
4. Also you can choose whether and when to.
5. You’ve got a killer immune system. Scientists have found women are less likely to get there male partner’s cold that he is to get yours. Sorry boys.
6. Feminism: Now chic! (Not that it ever wasn’t!)
7. You can bounce the baby with one arm, stir the holiday soup with the other, and keep the conference call going. it’s not “balance”, it’s life.
8. Betty White! Proof that at 92, women still have it.
9. One Salon!
Lose 2-8 Pant sizes in 5 weeks. Simple as that.
Lipo for you is a nonsurgical/non-invasive procedure that uses low-level LED light to mainly target the abdomen and thighs, breaking down fatty tissue to reduce fat and cellulite. You can also spot reduce any problem area! No pain, no fad diets, and no impossible exercises. For a limited time your first session is only $67, a $250 value.
Call 630.272.9908 for more information or to schedule your FREE consultation today!
A man made wash for manly men. We welcome you to spoil him with a grooming experience unlike any other which features the opulent essences of tobacco and vanilla.
L’anza Advanced Healing Treatments
Formulas For Every Hair Type and Condition
From dull, weak or fine hair, to color treated, thinning, or dry hair- there’s a treatment for you.
For Dull, dry, or stressed hair, try our new keratin healing oil treatment:
*Heals hair while boosting shine
*Creates body and volume
*Replenishes vital Keratin Protein
*Heat protection up to 500’F
*Moisturizes and improves hair’s softness
*Reduces drying time by 65%
How It Works
Keratin protein fortifies hair’s inner layers.
Phyto IV complex contains a restorative blend of four botanical oils.
Nano science 10^2 allows for deeper penetration and maximum effectiveness.
—Ask us about our additional treatments: neem plant silk serum, trauma treatment, daily thickening treatment, stimulating hair treatment, keratin infusion, moi moi hair masque, or for multiple hair symptoms the ultimate treatment.
1. Curl your lashes at the root to open up your eyes. Doing this first is key-it’ll help you avoid messing up your liner later.
2. Starting at the inner corner of your eyes, line your top lids with a black kohl pencil three quarters of the way across, staying as close to the lash line as possible.
3. Looking straight into the mirror, draw a dot about one tenth of an inch up and out (45 degrees) from the outer corner of each eye to mark where the tip of the wing should end.
4. Draw a line connecting the dot to the liner on your upper lash line. Perfect the shape and clean up any mistakes with a pointed Q-tip covered in moisturizer.
5. Gently lift your eyelids up with your finger, and rim the upper waterlines for definition.
6. Finish with two coats of black mascara.
BONUS POINT! Try a bombshell cat eye:
Do steps one through five above, then trace over the pencil with a black liquid liner or, if you want more intensity, an angled brush dipped in a gel formula. Glue on some false lashes and finish it off with two coats of black mascara!
Lash Extensions are an exciting, new product and technique for thicker, longer, yet natural looking eyelashes. Eyelashes are made thicker and longer through professional application of individual synthetic eyelash onto your own natural eyelash with a specially formulated bonding agent. Lash extensions are not strip lashes or three pronged, cluster lashes. They are individual, synthetic hairs that look just like your own natural lash hairs.
Lavish Lashes Professional Eyelash Extensions are semi-permanent, lasting four to six weeks depending on the life cycle of your own natural lashes and other factors. Though the average cycle of a single lash is about 90 days, factors such as your eyelash characteristics, lifestyle, and general care of your lashes will affect how long your Lavish Lashes last.
Soaking feet in a Copper bowl can help to achieve a healthier immune system as well as help with joint pain from conditions like arthritis.
Positive and negative magnetic fields created by copper help energy flow through the body. Ionized copper was used by ancient Egypt to purify water.
In addition the body absorbs small amounts of copper into the blood stream. In the blood stream, copper binds together with enzymes. These enzymes are used to aid in the creation of hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is necessary for the body to repair and heal itself. Copper is a vital part of the body’s immune system.
Along with our organic nail polish and essential oils, your feet will sure be thanking you!
Call Cassondra at 630-715-8423 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Although flaunted in varying iterations-from teeny-tiny braids to prepubescent pigtails-the decade marked by baggy jeans and Doc Martens is back in a big way. Well, at least in terms of beauty!
What’ s old about it: Come on.. we’re talking about the ‘90s!
What’s new: The past decade’s trends get a modernized update. Little-girl-gone-edgy pigtails (made popular by pop princesses Baby Spice and Brittany Spears) gain traction in wilder incarnations, and hair accessories like visible hair ties and bobby pins function to soften more mature ensembles. Zulu knots, braids, and visible pins have been seen on countless catwalks. Just remember to keep the look updated!
Exfoliation: Did You Know . . .
As we age our Cell Renewal Factor (CRF) or cell turnover rate slows down. Cell Turnover is the process by which our skin produces new skin cells which travel from the lowest layer of the epidermis to the top layer and then shed off the skin. This is what keeps dead cells from building up on the skin surface.
Our Cell Renewal Factors changes as we age:
Babies- 14 days
Teenagers- 21-28 days
Middle Age- 28-42 days
50 and up- 42-84 days
That means as we age the top layer of skin, the one we see, touch, and even agonize over becomes dull. We lose our “glow”. This is why your esthetician will recommend and encourage you to practice exfoliation, whether it is through facials, chemical exfoliation treatments, or products.
Our new autumn Pumpkin Berry Facial brightens, tightens, and exfoliates down to your best ‘glo’, while including a moisturizing cucumber mask and a relaxing, aromatic orange tea massage to get you into the fall spirit.
Individual $75 or $150 for a package of three.
TRUE BLOOD: Deep, blood red lips are HOT for Fall 2014. Go BOLD with a rich, creamy lipstick, or tip toe into the trend with a sheer, red finish. With so many shades, there’s a red out there for every customer.
SMOLDERING COLOR: Sultry, smokey eyes bring on the drama like nothing else. This season, the classic smoldering look gets a colorful new twist. Rich hues of blue, green, and purple, as well as dark, metallic formulas, give the smokey eye a fresh feel.
BREATHTAKING BROWS: Polished and beautifully defined eyebrows reigned supreme on the runways for Fall 2014. The look is shaped, without losing fullness, and filled in to add extra impact-stop in to our salon to learn how! For the rest of July $15 for a brow wax and complimentary wonder brow application. Call 630-587-0111 to make an appointment.