- BlogOur Thoughts
- Our Team
- Covid Release
- Contact UsWe’re Waiting
The era of beards has been resurrected. Beards are trending and men are grooming their facial hair with pride. Savvy beard growers are investing a lot in their grooming and maintenance. The way a man styles, trims, and grooms his beard shows character. Caring for the skin under the bear, however, takes strategic planning with knowledgeable professionals-and here we are at One Salon! $60-1 hour. Call 630-587-0111 to schedule your appointment today.
Treat yourself to a pumpkin enzyme facial at half the regular price- only $50-for the month of October! This facial features our pumpkin enzyme scrub:
Glo-therapeutics Pumpkin Enzyme Scrub is an exfoliant that removes dead skin cell buildup and stimulates cell regeneration with granules and enzymes that exfoliate without stress or irritation to the skin. Recommended for all skin types and conditions, except very sensitive and acne skin. This face exfoliant is a natural, gentle physical exfoliation that works to improve skin texture and soften the skin while simultaneously helping to protect cell surfaces against harmful environmental factors.
- Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed – Natural physical exfoliant used in scrubs.
- Jojoba Esters – Smooth spheres that provide gentle emollient exfoliation and help deliver active ingredients directly to the skin.
- Zeolite – Used to gently exfoliate and trap heavy metal pollutants, helping to remove toxins and debris from the skin.
- Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract – Fruit enzyme naturally rich in antioxidant bioflavonoids and Vitamin A that assist in breaking down dead and irregular cellular build up.
- Protease – Enzyme that digests proteins, improving skin texture, exfoliating and contributing to wound healing.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract – Soothes and softens the skin. Helps to calm inflamed, acne-prone skin.
- Phospholipids – Important barrier forming component of skin cell membranes.
- Sphingolipids – Support signal transmission and cell communication.