- BlogOur Thoughts
- Our Team
- Contact UsWe’re Waiting
Bigger is better! Introducing Pai-Shau Opulent Volume Ritual Collection for natural looking, featherlight fullness and free-free shine. The three new products- Opulent Volume Hair Cleanser, Opulent Volume Hair conditioner an Opulent Volume Spray- are formulated with new volumizing Botanical Complex, which is made of ginseng and white nettle leaves, as well as gleditchia, extracted from the seeds of the honey locust tree. Ginseng is rich in B vitamins as well as plant-based amino acids to help stimulate the scalp; white nettle offers anti-inflammatory benefits, amino acids and minerals; and gleditschia adds volume, vitality, and shine. What’s more, patented Microemulsion Technology delivers breakthrough Signature Exotic Tea Complex, which contains potent, deep-penetrating antioxidents and nutrients, including vitamins B, C and E. All of these ingredients combine to fortify and smooth strands while protecting against the effects of thermal damage and environmental stresses, reducing frizz and extending the life of haircolor. Additionally the Opulent Volume Ritual Collection is free of gluten, parabens, sulfates, phosphates and added sodium chloride.
The newest and latest: Bronde
Bronde (a combination of brown and blonde hair) are what celebs are gravitating to for fall. This shade, which is as a deeper brown base with rich caramel highlights, not only warms up your skin tone, but it brings dimension and life to your hair and allows you to feel like you’re keeping a little bit of summer with you.
Myrna specializes in natural nails and encourages weekly or monthly maintenance to enhance what you have. She offers a range of services, including manicures that will leave your hands soft and beautiful, and pedicures with a sea weed and sea salt exfoliation.
Express Manicure $18
Basic Manicure $26
Deluxe Spa Manicure $35
CND Shallac No-Chip $35
Express Pedicure $25
Spa Pedicure $40
(Myrna offers additional services, for pricing or to schedule an appointment call 630.204.5268)
Many experts believe there is a genetic link to acne, although anyone can experience congestion and breakouts. Decrease oil production and purify the skin by eliminating bacteria, reducing inflammation and healing breakouts. Whether your acne is genetically rooted or externally triggered, our experts have your skin clearing arsenal ready.
- Acne is the most common skin condition in the US, and according to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), it affects as many as 50 million annually.
- Acne can happen at all ages. While acne is often thought of as an adolescent skin condition, acne can occur at all stages of life, usually on the face, chest or back.
- Over exfoliation can exacerbate acne. Exfoliation happens in two forms: chemical and physical. Chemical exfoliators, like enzymes, penetrate the skin to help the skin slough, while physical exfoliators scrub the surface of the skin. The removal of dead cells can help unclog the skin, but over exfoliating may also irritate it.
- Benzoyl Peroxide and Salicylic Acid are powerful acne-fighting ingredients. Benzoyl Peroxide, which kills acne-causing bacteria, is one of the most commonly used ingredients in acne care products, but it can be overly drying if it’s used too frequently. Salicylic Acid is a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) that stimulates exfoliation in the skin, clearing pores and promoting new cell growth. It reduces inflammation and smooths skin’s surface.
- Adult acne affects more women than men. Sorry, ladies! According to a study in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, more adult women will experience acne than men (The Prevalence of Acne in Adults 20 Years and Older). According to the AAD, acne can be caused by genetics, hormones, stress, medication, menstruation as well as food.
- Breakouts take a few days to a few weeks to surface. Breakouts may be in the works underneath the skin’s surface, waiting to make an appearance. When you start a regimen to battle acne, results take time.
- Clear Acne Cleanser – This cleanser treats and prevents breakouts with Salicylic Acid while leaving the skin thoroughly cleansed and smoothed with gentle scrubbing beads.
- Clear Complexion Pads – These medicated pads dissolve excess oil and target bacteria for clearer skin. Throw these convenient wipes into your gym bag to stay clear on-the-go.
- Renew Serum – This must-have serum is a true multi-tasker. It stimulates mild exfoliation and cell renewal to smooth skin and improve texture and tone with Retinol, Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid. Apply directly to your acne or all over.
- Clear Anti-Blemish Treatment – This is one powerful Benzoyl Peroxide spot treatment! Clear Anti-Blemish Treatment should be used at the first sign of a breakout. Apply directly to the inflamed lesion and discontinue once the breakout has cleared.
- Healing Gel – Have you ever had a dark spot or red mark that just won’t go away after a breakout? This post-breakout fix smooths and heals skin while helping erase the shadow mark left behind from a blemish.
- Clear Skin Body Spray – This spray treats body blemishes and congestion by helping prevent the growth of acne-causing bacteria and reduce inflammation. The 360 degree spray nozzle lets you use the bottle upside down, so you can get all of those hard to reach areas.
by Glo Editorial Team