1. You can get away with not wearing pants, like, ever. Hat tip to all the skirts and dresses of the world.
2. And speaking of clothes, men pretty much just have pants, shirts, and ties. You’ve got capes and jumpsuits and minis and crop tops and midi-pants and—well, it’s a party in your closet.
3. You can grow a human!
4. Also you can choose whether and when to.
5. You’ve got a killer immune system. Scientists have found women are less likely to get there male partner’s cold that he is to get yours. Sorry boys.
6. Feminism: Now chic! (Not that it ever wasn’t!)
7. You can bounce the baby with one arm, stir the holiday soup with the other, and keep the conference call going. it’s not “balance”, it’s life.
8. Betty White! Proof that at 92, women still have it.
9. One Salon!